Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas 2009

Well, it's Christmas day.

Brian's fixin' the ham, I have the polenta/bread dressing (we were out of cornbread-I didn't know it until today -we ALWAYS have jiffy?! I'll be making my really yummy sweet potato casserole and john folse's spinach loraine... yum! Salad will also be accompaying our meal for two... which can also fee MANY!
Photos of the dinner will come soon!

In about ten minutes, I will be skyping with my family!!! woohoo!!! Can't wait to see everyone! and sometime later this evening we will skype with Brian's side of the family!

Here are pictures so far of our Christmas day!

Christmas Eve:


Christmas Morning



Handmade Stockings by Jill, filled by Santa (aka Abby)


Santa and her little helper!



Sometimes they don't agree on everything!


Christmas is here! with TONS of presents


Maybe a little overboard on the presents?
Family showered us with presents


We love you!!!!!!!!!!
Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jill, Brian.....please, don't dress the dogs up. PLEASE!!! They're such awesome dogs, and now they're just dogs dressed as elves, looking at each other and saying "can you believe this."

Merry Christmas guys.

dave melichar said...

As soon as I saw the pictures I knew I had to voice my protest, and I was relieved to see that Brady had already done so.

Dogs don't wear clothes, and they darn sure don't wear costumes. Dogs don't even know what elves are.
"Can you believe this?"
"No, what are we supposed to be? Gay midgets, maybe?...is that Ham? HAM!"
"HAM! HAM!"


Happy New Year!